Date : Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Time : 11:04 PM
Title : Ballads...


Hey there!!! Jz wanted to post another cover.
Its Warmness On The Soul SOLO cover..nt e full song.
I played it right after coming back from sch...
which might explain the sloppyness of the playing. LOL
Anw, hope u all like it, enjoy!!!



Warmness On The Soul LYRICS

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide.

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.



about me









Farhan
Eighteen
Attached
Rhythmic Guitarist
Ngee Ann Poly
Electrical Engineering


Best Viewed With IE


Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget



The People

Sis
Stephie
Chee Wee
Arif
Ilah
Saf
Mus
Guitar Addict
My Youtube



Past Tense

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009



My Tunes